WHY DO I SPEAK ?
I speak because EVERYONE needs someone to guide them in the right direction when they are on top of the world & when they feel like they want to crawl under a rock. I understand that every person on planet earth has a gift. My gift is not necessarily changing lives; my gift if giving people the right tools the change themselves. I am able to do that via Leadership, Diversity, Team-buildings & Trainings etc. While being humble, charismatic & humorous I find a way to connect with every audience regardless of their background or their struggle. I speak because we all have issues that we want to overcome & do my best to make that process an easy one. Our Self-esteem & Confidence drives us in our successes & picks us up during our failures. I speak because EVERYONE has something to be proud of, to stand up for & to believe in & for starters that something is THEM! We have to realize our greatness from the inside out.
- I speak to create community & leadership
- I speak to encourage people to find, appreciate & understand true diversity
- I speak to help people develop & cultivate self-esteem
- I speak to encourage & develop students & professionals
- I speak because it is my gift & I want people to find theirs
- I speak because you deserve a lasting impression
- I speak to entertain, educate & engage
- I speak to help educate on student & corporate bullying